|Blue Ridge 2009|
Completed Multi-plate with Erosion Control
· Client: Alberta Transportation
· Consulting Firm: MPA Engineering Ltd.
· Cost of Project: $1.15 million.
· Location: Blue Ridge, Alberta.
· Date: July - October 2009
· Scope of Work: Removal of existing multi-plate structure in Tributary of Bull Creek, a fish bearing stream. Replace multi-plate bridge with new multi-plate and backfill. Traffic Accommodation Plan, Storm Water Management Plan & ECO Plan were completed. Due to the in stream nature of this project a fish capture and release was completed before the in stream work started.
Before Picture (East side of Bull Creek)
Head Wall Construction